Effective date: January 21, 2019
Last update: January 11, 2021
B. WHICH INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website and the activities undertaken by Thaki (the “Activities”), namely:
1. Personal Data
While accessing our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking and Cookies Data
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
C. WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA
Thaki uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website;
- To notify you about our activities;
- To allow you to participate in our Activities when you choose to do so;
- To monitor the usage of the Website; and
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
D. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there. Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your explicit agreement to that transfer. Thaki will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and that no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
E. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Thaki will never share your Personal Data with any other company or third party without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When we are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a subpoena, in response to a court order or other legal obligation, or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement agency;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Thaki;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website;
- To protect the security or confidentiality of our records and systems;
F. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Transmission is at your own risk.
G. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may contract with third-party companies and individuals in respect of our Activities or to assist us in analyzing the use of our Website. These third parties shall have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks and shall be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
H. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
I. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update our Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
J. CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation:
- You can request any information we keep in our records. Email us at email@example.com and ask for it in writing. You may be asked for proof of identity.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using or to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Data at any time (where such processing is based on your consent).
- If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. To update your records please get in touch with us using the details above.
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a right to erasure (i.e. to have your personal data deleted from our database), or transferred to another organization (“data portability”).
- If you have any concerns about the way your data is being used or if you’d like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details above.
Stay up to date
Join our conversation on social